View Single Post
      10-18-2021, 08:45 PM   #1419
Jonzny
First Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

How did you do the stairs? Ran the wire to each landing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
so if your undercabinet LED lighting is a "strip style" then you have a low voltage wire that feeds the strip from wherever your transformer is located. If its not strip style and you just have LED tube style bulb in those big fixtures, you can rip all that out and replace it with strip lighting which looks much cleaner..

Regarding toe kick, all you need to do is add another low voltage feed from your transformer and bring it down to toe kick area. Easiest way is cut a hole in back of cabinet so you can fish the wire from upper cabinets into lower. Once you're in lower cabinet just run the wire on inside of cabinet corners and come down to toe kick where you make a little hole and feed the wire into it. Then you install your aluminum channels and connect it to your feed. Since you have dishwasher / stove also running in toe kick all you do is daisy chain the LED strip from toe kick and you move from one cabinet to the other.. PM me with any questions.. Also here is a marked up image of one of your pics and how to route the wire and where to mount the aluminum channel. The channels come with plastic clips which hold the channel in place.. ive also included finished photos of what i did at my place to give you an idea of overall look.. put it this way i never need to turn my recessed lights where i have LED it produces that much light..

[/URL]

Last edited by Jonzny; 10-18-2021 at 08:52 PM..
RickFLM410971.00