View Single Post
      11-16-2008, 09:10 AM   #144
M3MIKE
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2008 M3 COUPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90dream View Post
problem is, unless you have a mullet or going through mid life crisis, you wouldnt look right driving the cheese dick vette
E90 I see you and newsong live in Irvine. Take him out for a drink and help him see the light on this Corvette issue he has. Oh, but try not to diagree with him, because he gets chippy and attempts to insult you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Hmm, thats strange. All I see is mainly chicks driving m3 e92 convert. M3 is so rare here in the Bay Area I only see one once a month or so. I drive about 100+ miles a day too. I guess all the m3 are just sitting in the dealership rotting.

You're correct. I should have been more specific. I was talking about the new E9x M3. Lots of women driving the old body style M3s. I don't think they are original owners. What can I say they made good choices.

Cayman.. a girl car?? What a joke. Why would it be a girl car? because of the size? So I guess 911 is a girl car also Wonder what category MINI is considered????
Cayman is not a 911. I love the 911 turbo. All I'm saying is I never see men driving Caymans in Los Angeles. They drive 911s

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSong View Post
I think M3Mike has serious gender issues.

He probably pees sitting down.
I pee sitting down at least once a week to stay in touch with my feminine side. In your two sentences you contradicted yourself. What's wrong with peeing sitting down? Do you cosider peeing sitting down a weakness? Or weaker sex??

Back to the real issue Mr Corvette fan> Why aren't you Running out to buy a Corvette. I found your price range and your color. What's wrong, your wifey will not allow it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
I'd be happier then a pig in shit if I could land a new C6 Z06 for that price. The Z06's in the dealer lots start at $105,000 here.

Lucky bastards.
WTF, no red tag sale in Canada?