Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Meeting the right woman to marry was a goal of mine since I was little. I wanted a smart, beautiful, sexy woman and that's what I got. We met when I was 24 and were married by 28. My suggestion is the same to all my single friends, guys & girls. You have to know what you are looking for! You need to have a picture in your mind and keep it there. You also need to know what type of personality is compatible with you when it comes to a long term relationship. That doesn't mean someone you just always agree with, it means someone you respect and when you are around them there is serious chemistry. My wife is as beautiful to me today as she was when I met her.

Anyway, you also have to know yourself, very well. If marriage isn't your goal, as it always was for me, then accept that and enjoy being a batchelor and all that has to offer. For me, being single got boring by the time I was about 26-27. Casual relationships seemed pointless. I wanted to be serious and have a serious relationship.

My point is - what are your relationship goals, benchmarks? Like a business, you will get out of them exactly what you put into them. Effort, thought, imagination work, goals, visualization, it all matters!

OP, what city do you live in? How old are you? How many serious relationships (said "I love you" or close to it) have you been in?

Lastly - my wife exceeded my goals outwardly, inwardly I really respected her - but she wasn't as easy going as I was used to and that put me off a little. But, as a man of faith I truly felt she was the one, as her spiritual beliefs were like mine and her appreciation and admiration for my family and our belief system was high. 16 yrs later and life is beautiful!

This is super nice man, love to hear it, gives me hope to get out of the dating pool once and for all some time soon lol