View Single Post
      05-19-2015, 02:37 PM   #1
ezease30
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 BMW F80 | '06 BMW E90

'16 M3 ED...Texas Dealership

New to posting, but look time lurker on this forum, which BTW is a wealth of information. Thank you, first and foremost, to all of you enthusiasts, who contribute to the forum!

I'm in Austin and planning on a Mar '16 M3 ED. I've seen from these forums that Texas dealerships have a track record of not offering good ED deals relative to other parts of the country. I prefer to work with a local dealership (i.e. BMW of Austin, as Austin is where I reside), but open to any dealership within Texas. I'm going to get all my servicing done at the local dealership and also would like to pick up the car locally as opposed to traveling across the country and put miles and $ toward picking up the car. Question is what have the Texas members of this forum have experienced, especially in regards to ED? Is $1000-$1500 above ED invoice achievable from an in-state dealer or is that a pipe dream? Nearest options I've seen for those types of deals tend to be in SoCal.

Any insight you can share would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

And please if I should be posting this in a different sub-forum or not asking the right questions, let me know. I'm still a relative noob at this. Last time I was trying to get information like this was on my first ED 10 years ago. I was in SoCal at the time and that turned out to be an easy process.
Appreciate 0