09-08-2006, 07:13 AM   #39
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep

Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
You guys.. this is pretty sad but im homesick and i wanna go back to cali . I have only been here a week. Its not that i hate it, or anything. But i miss my mom and family. I thought i was going to love not hearing her yell at me or bitch.. but in reality its all i can think about. Im literally homesick, ive been having bad stomach aches and nervousness thinking about it. What should i do?? I spent all this money on supplies , traveling, a going away party, and ill look like a fool coming back so soon. But, i wanna see everyone. I should have gone to a school in cali that way i could drive home once a month. I didnt think it was gonna be this hard. I dont think ill last till christmas. I gotta home before then, but im in the class Mon-Fri.

I even broke out with a fever blister on my lip. I havent had one of those since i was a little kid. Maybe 5,6 yrs old. I went to the nurse and she told me that my lymph node was swollen due to stress and thats why i broke out with the fever blister. Great the first week of school too, looks like im walking around w/ a STD on my face.