Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by five_timer View Post
I wasn't comparing the two, but I agree it's ridiculous to do so. HAM has been fortunate to drive for the #1 team pretty much throughout his career, something that neither VET, or Alonso, or even Schumacher could claim.

And anybody can claim anything about radio transmissions that the public isn't privy to.

But I look forward to the competition between VET and LEC. Assuming one of them doesn't have a crippled car twice as often as the other, it should be good for both drivers as well as Ferrari.
Quote:
Originally Posted by five_timer View Post
Why would I bet on this? I'm a Ferrari fan, so as long as one of them beats Merc, I'm happy. And how do I know how the season will unfold? If it turns out that LEC is a faster, more skilled driver, then good for him!
It seems I may not be so foolish after all.

The radio transcript is what was said during the race broadcast. Why are you going against actual evidence?

McLaren wasn't a top team by performance in 2009, 2010, or 2011. Being well funded isn't the same as being a top team. Just remember one statistic: Lewis Hamilton is the only driver to have won a race in every season he's raced. Even the seasons he's had crap cars: 2009, 2010, 2011 (McLaren) or 2012 (Mercedes). No matter what, he can drag a car to a win.

Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.