02-04-2023, 03:33 AM   #1
SoCal_NSX
Major
Rep

Drives: 981CS/428/is250/JLU Rubicon

The deed is done...sold my 428i and ordered a

A Tesla Model 3 Performance

Well that escalated quickly....

as many of you know, about a month ago(even before the announced price drops and tax credits) I started noticing some great prices on used Tesla's so I test drove a 2019 Model 3 Long Range and was instantly blown away how fuggin fast that thing was and immediately knew I had to have one..

Fast forward to today as I patiently wait for my newest edition to arrive ...
I sold the BMW on OfferUp in like 4 days for very close to asking price and then pulled the trigger on a low mile pre owned Model 3 Performance from Tesla at an amazing price!!

Ordered a white on black 2020 M3P with Enhanced Autopilot
The great thing about buying them from Tesla is that they add and extra 10000 miles and one year to the existing 4yr/50k warranty

I'm not political enough to hate on EV's and just love all things cars, especially ones that put a big old smile on your face when you drive it or even see it in your garage....so it's a good thing I have a somewhat forgiving wife who puts up with my car obsession and the number of cars I have bought and sold the last few years ...remember, its always better to ask for forgiveness than it is permission

I still have my 718 to rev the shht out of and shift gears and my JLUR for when I want to hit some off road trails and guzzle some petrol, so I now pretty much have the best of all worlds in my garages now with this latest addition

Can't wait to get this thing home!!!! Will post a full review and first impression once I get next week some time
Attached Images