Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
really??? you think her hands where the only unnatural thing????

did you SEE her eyebrows???
I meant from a photographers perspective....the beauty (or lack thereof) of the client was irrelevant to my comment. I love Josh's lighting (although I think the white backgrounds are getting a bit long in tooth) and of course his exposure is spot on. My major gripe is the hands like I said before...of course some of the models may be uncomfortable, especially if it is their first time doing something like that. That discomfort translates into stiffness (mannequin like instead of human like). So that being said he has (I am sure he will eventually) come up with a way to relax the ladies. Guys have a tendency to be less self-conscious and portray more confidence, as evidenced by the shot of the baseball player (which is an EXCELLENT shot BTW Josh). The other posed shots you have taken that look great are the two shots of the blonds (separate models) with their thumbs hooked into their jeans front pockets and the one of the blond here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsophot...n/photostream/

The all look NATURAL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneintheory View Post
let's just be honest, she has a horrible brow line with or without those eyebrows. it's fucking massive.
HAHA....you are so right man...I just showed my girl that picture and she said he reminds of that dude on Star Trek..whatshisname? I said "Spock" she said no the other one! I said Lt. Worf!!!

Last edited by adrean8j; 10-27-2011 at 11:14 AM..