02-16-2021, 01:50 PM   #2854
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramman434 View Post
This is why my wife hates me lol. I'm 6'3 and about 200-202lb. throughout the week while working out/cardio. I eat healthy (but still massive amounts), and once the weekend comes I binge on whatever I want, be it booze, food, treats, or all of the above.

My weight has been known to go up 10-11lb. over the weekend on Monday. Then I've dropped it all again by Saturday. A vicious cycle - hence my wife hates me.

Sidenote: Have been getting bored w/my workouts so I started back on the Rock's Hercules movie workout (movie was terrible btw) from a few years ago. I've done it off & on for several years now when I need a switch up. It's really great for building strength/endurance. Did universal chest day w/every other person working out on a Monday, and today will be back day.

Everything in bold describes myself perfectly besides the fact that I am 5' 10" 185lbs lol. Women have it rough. Really just boils down to natural Test vs Estrogen. One is great for weight loss and the other is the opposite.