View Single Post
      04-13-2022, 12:09 PM   #15
OkieSnuffBox
Major
Rep

Drives: '13 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by br438 View Post
^^ literally the bedrock of customer service. but... Fair for you to judge... it is the interwebs. You've chosen chicken... maybe it was. maybe it was the egg. I'm not unbiased, so I won't know.

You are reading my words me after 3 distinct negative experiences with them in 3 days. Still - always good to be challenged not to be a jack-hole regardless of the reason.
Did you speak with the manager about your negative experiences? He may not know there is a problem. I've had good luck when approaching them courteously and with respect, even if their employees didn't do the same for you.

Most place are struggling so bad for workers, the Mazda dealer for the fiance's car doesn't even have their service department open on Saturday's anymore, and scheduling an oil change takes a long time, because I'm not taking our car to Jiffy Lube.

For example, I called yesterday morning to schedule an oil change. The soonest available appointment is Friday of next week at 2:30 in the afternoon. Almost 2 weeks just for an oil change.

All I was trying to say, was try to be a bit more understanding for people doing customer service. It sucks.

Last edited by OkieSnuffBox; 04-13-2022 at 12:15 PM..
br438582.50