View Single Post
      04-13-2022, 11:20 AM   #11
NothingButToast
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieSnuffBox View Post
To be honest, you sound like you have unrealistic expectations and no empathy for that fact these guys are getting their asses kicked.

"Look me in the eye and don't smart off to me" they probably act sarcastically because you aren't being chill.

Depending on the vehicle, it either goes to the specialty shop for an oil change and I have them rotate the tires then. Or it goes to the dealer for an oil change and I have them rotate the tires then.

I wouldn't drive specifically to a tire shop just for a tire rotation.
Both of these points are 100% accurate.

Discount Tire has great customer service. You're setting arguably unreal expectations for a tire shop that does high volume and allows walk ins. If you haven't noticed, a lot of places are struggling to find workers.

Discount Tire is fantastic for their service. They've repaired tires for free that I didn't even buy through them. There's an infinite number of their shops near me, maybe try and find another one near you?

I get everyone doesn't have the tools or desire to rotate their tires themselves. But any one or shop can do it. Buy a jack and rotate them yourself. Takes ~10 minutes.