04-13-2022, 09:04 AM   #5
br438
Infinite Boulder Roller
Rep

Drives: 2020 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Perhaps they had appointments ?

Walk Ins usually aren't going to get served quickly when places like this are busy, even if they "were there first".
I had an existing appt for this morning (Wed) - on Mondy a work meeting got scheduled for today - associate said, "no problem, we take walk-ins all day, just drop by." so I did just that at 1pm Monday. I was told it would be a 3hr, 45min wait... to rotate tires. 1/2 of an entire workday for tire rotation means that you cannot handle the volume at that location to take walk-ins. period.

I called yesterday to confirm my appt. this morning - and it was... not in the computer.

I was there at 7:50am this morning. I was out before 8:40am. Even still, you can tell that they are pressed - as the smilie and courtesy is gone in some of the staff. Flat out - be nice to me, look me in the eye and don't smart-off when I ask for an ETA, and I can put up with a lot. This location is dead. Because of the number of people in Nashville, the location will continue to thrive, it will probably never again be the Discount Tire location that made me a loyal customer.