View Single Post
      08-25-2006, 07:54 PM   #7
Mike_G_4.6is
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2003 BMW X5 4.6is

Wink E92 M3 Bergen County NJ BABY!

Hey whats up guys my name is Mike G I'm new to this forum...Currently rocking a 03 X5 4.6is with all options and Eisenmann Exhaust Chrome OEM rims and Carbon fiber side pillars. Right now I am #3 on the list at Paul Miller BMW in Northern NJ...All i had to was put down $500...Guaranteed uaranteed at MSRP...Guaranteed My options...Guaranteed Refundable...I'm having problems though waiting patiently for this car to come out...I'm tempted to trade in the X5 and get a competition M3 and save a few bucks but my ego is saying wait for the new one to come out so you can be the talk of the state lol...Anyways just wanted to add my two sense to this forum...First off on HP...I'm hereing 410..415...425..its all talk right now...Lets be smart here boys...From a marketing standpoint we all know people will be comparing this car to the RS4 sedan or no sedan....So that means you can bet alot on that BMW will be not putting this car on the market unless its pushing over 420 hp...It just doesnt make sense to come out with a brand new car to rival te RS4 with less HP even though it will be alot lighter...I just dont believe it..The old S4 put out 250 in the US ...The M3 to rival it put at 333hp...Now looking at the front bumper that was unmasked on many spy photos there is now way in the world thats the "real" m3 bumper...its nothing like the traditional //M bumper ..its however the exact bumper I seen on the 3 series coupe sport package...So forget looking at those photoshops...So I just wanted to leave my mark on the forum looking at posting more...I'm suspecting the new M3 to push more then 420hp and have a front end similar to the current M5/M6...Oh yea when I order this car definately Interlagoes Blue with possibly maybe Silver Grey with Red interior with all the toys..what you guys think?
Appreciate 0