Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
Thanks for the quick response. The thing is, I currently have 12 gigs of music on my computer and that number is constantly increasing. I want to be able to have enough room to also store some pictures and some movies, too. I just don't really feel like I should be worrying about space for $400.

I'm still undecided about jailbreaking. Are the extra apps you can add really worth it? I guess I need to do more research on it. What sort of apps are available?

Thanks for the ebay tip, I never really thought about selling it when another comes out. I guess I thought it would depreciate more. Thanks for the reply!
I have 30 gigs of music, 80 gigs of movies that i rip from netflix(so far just started using netflix). But that is for my desktop. Yes $400 is a lot and I wish I could put that all on my itouch but fact is I can't. And truthfully most of the songs i dont listen to, the movies are there just to have and photos are just there.

Also I can't see why you are undecided about jailbreaking. Not trying to sound like a dick but heres my advice. Do it. It is fool proof. If anything fucks up you just reset your iphone or itouch. You get a ton of apps including chat, email, weather, Nintendo games, playstation games, list goes on and on.

Oh and more proof Ebay is great. I put my 8gig itouch up on ebay. Well I just sold it outside of Ebay to a guy who saw it and lives in Ukraine. Great thing is he bought it for $330 buy it now. Thats $30 more than I payed. So now I am getting a 16gig for cheaper than it should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keysopendoors View Post
Any news on a 2nd generation iPhone?

I just picked up a 2.2 ghz Macbook and an 8 gb nano, and lets just say the apple bug has bitten me pretty hard. I would like to pickup an iPhone, but dont want to grab the current version if a new one is on the horizon (i know the current one has been out for less than a year, but they release new products pretty quickly)
There is going to be a second gen iphone this year for sure. It will have 3g and maybe some other new features.