tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich.Wolfson View Post
Calm and collected.

The vaccines save lives and the Covid vaccine is 2.5 years old. If you knew someone with polio, you would run for the vaccine.

But it's your choice. The problem for me is that your choice adds to my insurance bill as it costs a lot of money before someone unvaccinated dies.

///Rich
LOL @ the ridiculous insurance claim; I'm pretty sure I was much safer as I isolated myself vs you and virtually everyone else coming into contact w thousands of ppl during the same period. Right, cuz only unvaxxed ppl died and only they transmitted the virus. /s Ppl should really stop comparing this new vax to established ones like for the polio, etc. That's super-disingenuous for a multitude of reasons. Anyway, never thought I'd hear of closed-minded 'scientists' before these past few years, thought it was always an oxymoron. The difference here is that I'm open to all possibilities re the OP but you guys are 100% certain it's *not* the vax smh; and for the record, I didn't make such accusation and just want to get to the bottom of it via anecdotes as it is apparently a medical mystery, I'm very open to the possibility it could just well be rapid deterioration due to age, so who's the unscientific one here? Incredible many ppl really don't think about what they are saying and not realize there are some pretty big flaws in their way of thinking.

Anyway, let's just stick to anecdotes instead of arguing about the lousy vax issue: that's why I didn't bother to be explicit about it as evidently ppl are just too triggered for whatever silly reason.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
cotmfk2045.00