View Single Post
      09-21-2022, 01:13 PM   #22
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

When I worked for the Navy, multiple coffees every single day. To the point my piss smelled.

Got ill, ended up in the hospital with Montezuma's revenge having taken up residence in my liver. They sucked a portion out thru a hole in my side. Needless to say, I was on morphine for several days in the hospital. BUT, I kicked the caffeine habit.

Switched jobs, I started with decaff, only enjoy caffeine on Wednesday morning. Figured I could keep the monkey off my back, but still enjoy the morning. Then it was sometimes Monday, occasionally Thursday. . . OK, now I have a cup every day.

A single day without either coffee in the morning and/or diet Coke in the afternoon and I get the withdrawal headaches. Brutal, but after about 2 days you could be back to normal. Craving will still be there.

Test procedure: Drink the decaff. When you get the headache, have a late coffee or soda. When pain almost immediately goes away, you will know.