View Single Post
      09-19-2022, 06:39 PM   #7
overcoil
Major General
Rep

Drives: M235i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Ok, you seem to have done more research than me (I've really done none as I drink just for preference w/o caring about health until recently). So the diuretic effect is negligible, as long as I drink a glass of water to counteract or it's negligible, period? I just remember reading something that kinda made a deal about that.

I wonder if the health benefits (can you cliff notes here?) outweigh the nagging withdrawal effects? It was a bit of a pita that day, I just skipped one time and got a mild headache/eye strain. Personally, I don't think it's worth it to keep being 'hooked' on caffeine unless you're saying it's as good as eating broccoli lol.
If you are confident coffee is giving u withdraw then maybe quit. From the links above you can seemingly and certainly duplicate the positive of coffee with a well balanced diet.

In a few months I’ll probably take a break from coffee for an extended period. I like to change up my routine.

I know I don’t want to drink orange juice in the morning and I think it’s prefer black coffee over hot-chocolate and I’m tired of only drinking water and milk gets boring so coffee for me.

I don’t think I myself get withdrawal headaches from coffee. I do think certain foods do give me headaches like certain chocolate or extremely salty