09-19-2022, 08:27 AM   #2
Kick 6
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: BMW M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Is this true or are there exceptions?

I think that I need to cut caffeine out of my sys. I only have an espresso each morning but the day before I skipped it and went out to do errands. Man, later on that day after I came back, I felt a slight headache, some eye strain. Maybe it was exacerbated by not eating too much, but, still, so damn annoying.

Anyone quit caffeine?
I quit caffeine over 25 years ago because of the throbbing withdrawal headaches I would get when I didn't ingest enough caffeine. Once I figured out it was caffeine withdrawal causing the headaches and I got the caffeine out of my system, I was fine.

Come to find out years later, I have 3 BHMT gene mutations and they alter my ability to break down caffeine. I can drink a sip or two here or there, but I won't do a full glass of Coke. I can handle the smaller amounts of caffeine in sweet tea but still don't do it.

If you ever have throbbing headaches, look for caffeine withdrawal as the culprit.
2018 M6 Gran Coupe> DME Stage 2 ECU Remap>Xpress Power Catless Downpipes>Resonator Delete> KW Height Adjustable Springs>Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser>Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler>Carbon Fiber Mirrors>IND Painted Front Grille> IND Painted Front Reflector>JR-34 Gunmetal Wheels, 20mm Spacer on rear, 10mm Spacer on front>RK Autowerks Carbon Air Intake>Racing Dynamics Carbon Engine Cover>Carbon Steering Wheel
Llarry14473.00