NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsix View Post
Yep exactly if you want to discuss everything much more precisely, I'm at the same track!
That's why I stopped eating "average" discounter meat as well as breakfast meat

I found out that an cheese toast sandwich got more workout potencial then an break fast meat sandwich ( sliced salami ).
I started having abnormal stomach issues, battled with sinus, lost alot of weight, developed histamin, lactose, intolerance and to think on a workout was impossible at that time.
Then I red about an article that was about the chinese food culture, the connection's to certain illnesses because of plain and simple wrong behavior when it goes to food.
The day I stopped to eat ( trash-discounter ) meat my health began getting better and better and better. Still battling with a few problem's but I'm recovering.
We are talking about almost 20 year's of wrong food...and now my body has to sweat out that B.S.
All I say is my experience and why shouldn't I protect innocent life's when I have the oppurtunity with just taking a little life time and writing in an forum about it.
As I said, what I wrote had nothing but the best intension's.
Don't get me started on GMOs... People think it's this mystical wave of the future, but if you're having to change the molecular structure of a food to accept a stronger toxin, just think what the toxic residues may be doing to us. If you read up on how the US FDA operates compared to other countries, we allow FAR more harmful substances to be accepted than other countries.

My personal testimony is that I used to always be fatigued... Holding a full time job was very exhausting; I'd always have to "pay back" my sleep deficit either sleeping way early and still wrestle to get out of bed, or sleep 12 hours Saturday night onwards and be able to take a 3-hour nap, I'd always have these strange acne-like growths and dry spots on my arms, would get out of breath easily, and my already slow metabolism would become slower... Until I started eating better and supplementing, and most of these symptoms started melting away. Combined with the homeopathic weight loss remedy I'm taking, I am down 17 lbs and counting.
::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 06-29-2015 at 03:05 PM.. Reason: Expanding on FDA and GMOs