View Single Post
      08-29-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
hwntime
Captain
Rep

Drives: F22 Raptor

Calling all photographers...

No offense to anyone who shoots a P&S camera or an iPhone cam primarily, but I have a question for you camera geeks; specifically Canon buffs. So I shot photo professionally for 7 years in the past but have been out of it for a decade. I do, however, keep up with the latest equipment and lenses. I have the Canon holy grail of portrait lenses, the 85mm f1.2L mark II (the Bokeh Monster), and I'm wondering what I should sell it for. The fair market price this is going for is around $1200-$1300 in good condition. I paid $1899 from B&H three years ago and I've used this lens on maybe 6-7 shoots. Just wondering if there is any interest here as I'd rather offer it to someone who shares the same interests (BMW's, photography) than selling it on eBay or Craigslist to a reseller.

My mother's roof in Hawaii was pretty damaged from the recent hurricane turned tropical storm and even if homeowners insurance covers, there's still a $2000 deductible I'm planning on paying it for her because she's retired on a fixed income. I am willing to part at a very fair price if anyone is interested. I also have many other "L" lenses that I may decide to sell.
Attached Images

Last edited by hwntime; 08-29-2018 at 03:16 PM..