04-18-2016, 09:38 AM   #16
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2022 GR Zupra

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
When a team wins, there are fans of opposing teams who think the refs favored that team and that contributed to their winning. This is probably true every year for every sport. So, its no surprise that some people think the Warriors were advantaged by no calls on what looked like moving screens. Not being a technical expert, I don't know for sure. What I do know is that good calls and bad calls go both ways in every game in every sport. The bottom line is the Warriors won their division and they are in the playoffs. If they are executing moving screens as determined by refs on the floor they should be called on it. They are having an incredible season and if they win the championship again it should be fair and square.
Are you that naive to believe darling media teams and NBA superstars don't get preferential treatment by the refs? Or are you just blind and too far atop the gsw bandwagon?
It's ok to feel great when your team is winning , even when calls go their way. Admitting that fact means you're a real fan. Anyone watching that video thinks those are good plays, even if the refs missed called or simply ignored it simply have no business being a fan
I am a Spurs fan, but when calls go their way and are obviously bad, I wouldn't hesitate to bring it up. But hey we got away with it so that's OK.
Just don't go and blame fans of apposing teams of being butthurt and making up imaginary noncalls going the warriors way