View Single Post
      08-05-2019, 05:51 PM   #2319
ynguldyn
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: battery powered tv on wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
But, the reason I asked ynguldyn the question in my post wasn't because I don't think we have honed in on the likely specs with a high degree of certainty. On the contrary, I think that the community has collectively pieced things together what is probably a pretty accurate picture of the G80's mechanical specifications. Rather, I am looking for 100% confirmation. And while I personally think that the exact engine output of the expected RWD 6MT model - whether it be the same as the standard AWD model or slightly less - to be a minor point, there is a vocal fanbase who is very concerned about that number.
I've just added everything I can say about G80 to the top post. Though I still feel like I'm on shaky ground here.

If anything, I suspect my confusion and the resulting collective hair pulling on this site are partially to blame for the concrete info coming out of BMW executives' mouths and the weird photo "leak" from Madrid. So it seems like it ultimately worked to our benefit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTerp View Post
Is there confirmation that BMW will offer the 4 series GC in 2021 (probably as a 2022 model)? Have seen little written on this. Thanks.
Yes, it's coming. It's just too soon to give precise details.
mkoesel7508.50
kern4174445.00