View Single Post
      04-25-2014, 07:31 AM   #151
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep

Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSprm69 View Post
dude why don't you worry about your conference and stop criticizing the east, if anything you should be glad the east sucks so bad and that the west has so many good teams including your 8th seeded mavs and since the west is so good anyone coming out of the west will destroy anyone from the east.

yes the east sucks everyone knows that, i just don't get why all the hate on the eastern conference lately
Why should I be glad? My 8th seeded mavs are better than almost every team in the East and they'd give the Heat a run again. Just by the records, they'd be 3rd in the east which is why I'm complaining about the seeding system and how much the east sucks. It's flat out unfair and everyone knows it.

It's stupid OKC might go down just because Memphis is such a good 7 seed and Toronto or New Jersey might move on the east. Don't you want all the best teams playing?

Memphis would beat your heat. The Warriors will also probably go down in the first round too, which is a joke. They'd to to the east finals if they played those crappy teams.

I respect Lebrons game but he ran away from Cleveland and took the easy way out to get rings. He was lucky to win last year.

The 4 teams that go down in the first round out west would beat any team in the east except perhaps the heat and even that is debatable. Terrible.