First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 440i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecph View Post
It's not mine, but I'd love to have one that looks like this, simply love how majestic they look. I heard this particular Maine coon is popular on social media because of its looks.
But I guess you won't know until they grow in full size right?
Hehehe some cardio is always good, even for our furry friends!

Ahhh its so difficult to find Scottish kilt/munchkins...breeders some how all located in east coast
Is it unusual for breeders to have young/adult ones instead of kittens?
You can find Maine Coon breeders probably a lot easier than the breed your looking for if you like them. The parents typically represent what the kittens will look like.

My daughter has a Norwegian forest cat. Oddly enough, the only breeder we found was on the east coast in NC. But we only lived a few hours from the place.

We also have Norwegian Elk Hounds. The two we have came from my BIL who breeds them.

Then we have the Mini-Schanauzer in the house.
Yea lol the breed I'm looking for is somehow specialty breed. Been having a hard time locating one near me.
I'm not too fond of having the kitten or cat transported through plane, since that's what most offers shipping with companion.
But I rather have one that I absolutely love than one not as much.
I did locate one near driving distance just yesterday though, I'll have to see when the next litter comes in and I'll most likely share the pictures here if I successfully acquire one (:
Rmtt8211.00