View Single Post
      04-30-2020, 11:44 AM   #6454
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Now_Rudi You sound like complete legend my guy. Banging your therapist, hooking up with a college chick via vagina monologue? Quality work. I respect the effort in your 30's and will continue to be amazed at how many hot college aged girls dudes your age seems to attract.

I'm not surprised though, at this age, chicks are extremely easy to read IMO. It's funny my banker who is in his 40’s is always showing me pictures of college chicks he supposedly railed the past month, (I don’t know how this started), but I love to just sit back and admire his excitement. He is so damn proud to show off his recent flings and lives to tell me about all of them (in extreme detail). I can’t believe he still has a job; he screams “JORDANNNNNNN” across the floor of the bank as soon as he sees me. Dude is an absolute legend (you guys would probably hit it off). Basically, he’s telling me he’s getting more action in his 40's than he ever has in his life. He also drives an A7 and wears a green submariner, so this might work in his favor. Cool guy though, we’re supposed to play golf after quarantine.

MKSixer You’re 100% right brother, I think I also mentioned this in an earlier post. Like most things in life, it’s all about momentum.

Turkish Pickle Glad to see I'm not alone on the bad texting, it really boils down to me refusing to put in the effort. I’m honestly just bored LOL. I really don't even want another relationship. I won’t talk too much detail on here in fear of putting too much personal info out into the interwebs, and I probably should have mentioned this, but I am technically still in a LDR (FWB) right now. Much like yourself, I am kind of just messing around for quarantine because I’m bored and lonely. I haven’t been on Tinder in months before this.

And I was never hyped pickle (hope its alright to call you pickle): I was more embarrassed than anything.

I hope I didn’t come off as some huge loser who can’t get laid, but I am not desperate for pussy, not yet anyhow. I will message the TA back and see where it goes, but I’m not pushing too hard. I mean, what if she has the rona?
MKSixer34188.50
King Rudi13157.00