View Single Post
      04-30-2020, 01:56 AM   #6450
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

I have a lot to lose. You guys seem to forget I will potentially have to be lectured by / interact with this person in a professional environment for several hours a week. This isn't some 200-person lecture where you can just blend in with the crowd, there are 25 people in these labs. And a lot of face to face discussion. It's the equivalent to matching with your boss. In addition, she’s a 3.5 at best. I’m not about to jeopardize my comfort in a class that I need to graduate over a 3.5. Not on my watch.

I am leaning more and more towards just deleting my tinder at this point. Not even just because this situation, but just the overall lack of interest I have in spitting 'game' via text. I know, I know, BORINGGGGGG, but I'm telling you, I'm not cut out for this crap. Refer to my 'stats' post where I mention only being able to get laid once despite having a hundred (+) matches.

I just need the bars to open back up so I can get into my groove. I’m not a great texter (whatever that means), but for some reason, I present better in person. I like to think I have good energy.

I just can’t be single going into my mid 20’s. I need to secure something soon, those with immigrant parents will understand. The pressure is real.