United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 AW 135i M-Sport

Garage List
Which do I get??!??

Nikon DSLR D90 $999.00
Apple Mac Latptop $2,000.00
PS3 w/ some Games $500.00

I love photography so Im leaning more towards the D90 but than my laptops DVD/CD Player doesnt work in my laptop and it overheats because one of the fans went out and the battery wont charge no more so everywhere I go I have to have the Charger connected to the wall all the time so I have to carry both the laptop and the big charger so Im gona need a new laptop soon so Im thinkn bout a Mac but I dont really listen to CD's or watch DVDs in my laptop really I only go on here or do photoshop so im not dying for a new Laptop "yet"... I also been wanting a PS3 with some racing games to play on our 65'' TV so IDK... help me out on my decision????? PLEASE! Im leaning more towards the D90 cuz I love photography so much and also will be getting my car so thats another reason I want the D90 so im really stuck on what to get... wat do u think?

P.S. I have over 300 Photos Ive taken (with my ollllld Cybershot) so if you want to see what I like to take photos of or what Ive taken I can post some at request.

BMW AW 135i ZMP:6mt,Coral Red Leather,Silver Matte Trim,Heated Front Seats,I-Drive,HD Radio,Ipod/Usb,Comf.Acces
www.wix.com/TT135i/Moi

Last edited by 135i_TT; 02-18-2009 at 02:12 AM..