View Single Post
      12-12-2016, 11:23 AM   #1141
csu87
Banned
Rep

Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Should Dak struggle next Sunday Night at home against the Bucs (which I seriously doubt!) I could see Jerry pushing the panic button at starting Romo. But I don't see Dallas losing anymore games and they should lock up the Division and Home Field.

I have said many times how Divisional rivals pose much more difficult games than even better teams (on paper) due to the specific rivalry. When comparing the Giants play to any other "good team" this season, they looked entirely different!
Not taking anything away from them because Dallas coaching did NOT adjust to the all night blitzing. I am honestly tired of Dallas throwing 99.9% of 1st down.
Part of me wants to see what Romo has left. But NOT after a couple of losses by the the current league MVP rookie sensation! Looking back at the games where Dak won 11 in a row. No WAY does Romo do that! And I really like the guy.
Jerry may freak out and want to put Romo back in, but I think he trusts his team around him to make the right call and not force his hand. There's no way Garret or Stephan Jones lets Jerry put Romo back in after a couple mediocre performances.