TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Dallas SHOULD go 3-0 the rest of the way, however, if they lose against TB then a real controversy will emerge. Think about this, if Romo even steps foot on the field and plays well anytime during the last three games and/or playoffs, is Dak given the starting job next season? Do they keep Romo and have them both compete?
Should Dak struggle next Sunday Night at home against the Bucs (which I seriously doubt!) I could see Jerry pushing the panic button at starting Romo. But I don't see Dallas losing anymore games and they should lock up the Division and Home Field.

I have said many times how Divisional rivals pose much more difficult games than even better teams (on paper) due to the specific rivalry. When comparing the Giants play to any other "good team" this season, they looked entirely different!
Not taking anything away from them because Dallas coaching did NOT adjust to the all night blitzing. I am honestly tired of Dallas throwing 99.9% of 1st down.
Part of me wants to see what Romo has left. But NOT after a couple of losses by the the current league MVP rookie sensation! Looking back at the games where Dak won 11 in a row. No WAY does Romo do that! And I really like the guy.