07-05-2015, 08:10 AM   #12
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Durant on the decline? I mean foot injuries are tough, especially for tall guys...but I gotta disagree there. I don't think we've even seen him in his prime yet.

Agreed on Melo, he does nothing to further the future of the Knicks...that is unless they somehow magically get a few high caliber players to join in the next couple of seasons.
Idk, I just don't see Durant being a dominant force like he used to be. He'll sign a max deal come next summer and I know it won't be with the Knicks. Maybe another blessing in disguise. Also, I've been watching some video regarding Porzingis and the kid is very agile, though as all the reports say that he will get pushed around due to his lanky frame. However, he can shoot. The Knicks now have signed 4 quality FA's and got two first round pics. On paper Phil has done a decent job this offseason so we'll see how these players translate on the court. This Grant kid though might be a steal with the Hardaway trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iverson View Post
Is it just me or is the Deandre Jordan moveba big shocker aslo the Roy Hibbert to the spurs
Isn't Hibbert going to the Lakers? Good move for the Mavs but it won't put them over the top in the west.