View Single Post
      08-08-2009, 10:44 PM   #130
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickypaws View Post
Usually when people buy a new car, they are overly excited about it. And sometimes, in the back of their mind, they want to be sure that it's the right purchase.

It's pretty common behavior and as mature adults I think we all understand that.

That's why most people just say "congrats" or "nice car" rather than "meh, I don't like it" or "why didn't you buy xxx instead" despite how they may really feel.

Of course he isn't going to have his feelings hurt, but why not just let him have some fun. So what? Shit, life's too short.

And no point in trying to sound like some sort of tough guy, imho.
+1. Thanks, man. Besides, as a fellow car enthusiast who likes both BMW and Mercedes-Benz (as well as a long list of others), it's fun to discuss different cars once in a while and post up some pics, etc. I loved my BMW (PROcede v3) 335i and I bet I will eventually come back to BMW again. But, for now, my wife and I are both driving MB...nothing wrong with that either.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |