View Single Post
      08-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #126
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by all8up View Post
No point in trying to get every person to see your POV...seriously you paraded the procede, then the MORR wheels to no end. Give it a rest....I'm getting a c63 as well, but it won't hurt my feelings if people have a different opinion of it.
1. I'm not sure why you're annoyed with me (in particular I guess) when I posted up pics of new wheels or a new car or talked a lot about the PROcede...like nobody else here on E90Post Forum does that. LOL.

2. I don't mind if ppl have a different opinion of it; I've always stated what I think (imho), etc. However, when I posted up the question of which car I should get (another BMW 335i or buy my '07 335i lease out OR buy a new MB C63 AMG), an overwhelming majority of ppl here on E90Post said absolutely get the MB C63 AMG, so this actually helped me to go for the MB C63 AMG!!!

3. If/when YOU actually get an MB C63 AMG, please be sure to post up some pics; I think everyone would be happy for you and interested to see some pics.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |