View Single Post
      08-06-2009, 08:05 PM   #114
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan0102 View Post
Tell me how that goes. I had a ride in a C63 and noticed it has a substantially harder ride than the E and heard it gets to you over a long period of time
Well, I now have over 1,250 mi. in almost the first 2 weeks now, and haven't noticed that it's any worse than the 335i...at least not yet. It does feel much more confident than the BMW 335i...the AMG suspension with coil-overs and such help tremendously; there's very little body roll like my 335i had when I took "higher speed" turns like on on/off ramps. It may not be quite up to the handling specs of an M3, but it's got to be close. In addition, the C63 AMG has huge AMG/Brembro brakes with 14.2in. front drilled rotors & 13in. rear drilled rotors.

Yep, as amgthis said, I did not get the Perf. Package, although I was really considering it mainly for the LSD...but no PP. I can always add either a Quaife LSD or OS Giken LSD if I feel like I really need it, but chances are for typical DD, it won't be necessary.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |