shoei
Banned
Rep

Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
And you are awesome at online personality decoding. That's why you were on C5 like a pit bull on a porkchop.
Wrong brother ...decoding is for hackers or pigs

Agreed I know some stuff , but that can only be because people like me and trust me ...and tell me also personal stuff via PM's and Emails .
I don't like to hide me behind my Avatar like 99.9% do .
That's why probably everyone knows my real first name , even when I told my real you guys didn't believe me and that's why I posted a pic from my ID .
Do you know the real reason why V1 was banned ?
Well ...I do know why he was banned ! And it's actually not so funny ..and it comes mostly from people from who you never expected..
Actually it's a sad story..

I confess..
I hate when people don't believe me , because my parents raised me this way .
I don't think it's a question of believing you or not believing you, but you have a tendency to believe anything told to you...

Your intentions are good I'm sure, but all because you read something or heard something, it doesn't necessarily make it all true...

As for the email thing, you need a valid email address to make a new account - irrelevant if you've actually emailed with someone before on a different email, he or anyone wouldn't be able to use the same email address to make another BP account... Your logic isn't sound here...