View Single Post
      02-24-2014, 04:06 PM   #38
Anon007
Captain
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW

In order to loose weight, eat less calories than you burn. From your stats, it sounds like your body is burning ~2000 calories a day by doing nothing. So with excerise and by eating at 2000 calories or slightly below it you will loose weight. By eating at a calorie deficit of 500 calories a day, you will loose 1lb a week (3500 calories=1lb). Most importantly, you want to hit your Fat Protein and Carb Macros. By doing so, you will keep you body looking proportional and healthy (if that makes sense). I'm 5"11 and at 169, I eat 70g fat a day (macadmian nuts and olive oil shots), and around 180g protein, rest carbs. You just want to make sure you getting around 70g fat and at least 1g of protein per body weight, so in your case 170. If you have any more questions just ask, i've been lifting for 4 years now. Diet wise, no need to do the no carb diets etc (personally did the Keto Diet), just keep your meals flexible so you can still go out with friends, just have calories going in less than calories going out