View Single Post
      02-13-2022, 07:46 PM   #11
Sedoy
Captain
Rep

Drives: F10

You nailed it my friend. For example TeslaCam by itself is such an amazing feature showing how much more advanced Tesla software, hardware and connectivity is. I wish my BMW had that, they are still trying to figurate out how to make remote start and phone as a key to work properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Some of these results make a lot of sense to me just from a common sense perspective. Tesla… I have not seen bigger fanbois for any other brand and my personal experience with my model 3 I really liked it. I think it’s an amazing car for MOST people especially those who can charge it at home. The tech, while used for a lot of gimmicky bs is second to none. I have not had a with as good a software system as the Tesla. Even with this “new” Cayenne.. Porsche connect is a joke and they charge an arm and a leg for it. Really the only people who don’t like Tesla are driving enthusiast who want the sound, shifting etc and people who don’t like it for political reasons.

I have found Porsche to have some pretty big fanbois also. I think just like Tesla there are a lot of people who would defend Porsche come hell or high water and it’s definitely not a “value” brand. I could not envision myself ever buying a new one unless it’s some kind of crazy lease deal or I was making many millions.

Infiniti… wtf has Infiniti done in the last decade? I use to be a fan of the original G37 and I really liked our EX35, but I don’t think they have done anything since then.

I’m surprised Toyota and Honda don't ranking higher on anything since I know a lot of people who would only buy those brands. However on the flip side those people also don’t give a shit about cars so maybe they just don’t give a shit in general.

Also surprised to see Chrysler up there… couldn’t even think of a newer car Chrysler makes. How many people own a Chryslers these days??

Last edited by Sedoy; 02-13-2022 at 08:00 PM..