07-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #632
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Ya you're right i must not know anything about it. I mean i've only been watching it since i was 4 years old. I know the difference between defensive and offensive plays duchebag. And yes you can play beautiful soccer without spaces. Spain can't but other teams can, you know why? because they rarely cross and rely on midfield to advance. So when there is a team playing decent defense spain gets stuck and doesn't know what to do. Which has been the case for most of this cup hence the single goals in each game. Now let's just wait and see what happens in 2014. France and Italy should be a foreshadowing.

Like somone said. Spain is a poor man's Barca.
I'm not saying that we would have run over them, or even win, but i bet you if were play against Argentina, England or Brasil, our game would be better, the same we see on Eurocup.

Na dude, look, reading at you, the things you said, your concepts about what god soccer is and what you expect to see, im afraid all soccer you see was flash kicker, captain tsubasa or how do the hell was named in your country

Benji Casillas! Oliver Villa!!

Last edited by Javi335; 07-13-2010 at 05:47 PM..