View Single Post
      05-12-2015, 07:47 AM   #14
Haywood
I know a thing or 2 about a thing or 2...
Rep

Drives: E36 M3 Coupe, e39 M5, i3s

Garage List
2003 BMW e39 M5  [0.00]
1997 BMW e36 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamousdiz View Post
Since my other post was deleted

.....Tom Brady is a hero and in celebration of being a fan of watching the best to ever do it I am buying my kids more TB12 gear.

Vacate a super bowl, ( because they didn't play with regular balls in that game?) ( its all about the money (of course it is)

Give me a break! Most who want to punish the patriots are blinded by hate for a franchise who has the blue print to wining. A real NFL fan would cut their leg off for TB to be their QB.
It's a typical Pats fan response. Nobody questions the talent of Brady and the genius of Belicheck. But, the culture that has been built is one of arrogance and win at all cost. They broke the rules now twice (that we know of) in the playoffs to gain a competitive advantage. Would the Colts won the game? No, I don't think so. But, why cheat to win? And then, to make it worse, he covers up the incident, doesn't turn over evidence to the NFL, and makes 2 guys take the fall for his actions. It's cowardly and beyond despicable.

It is a joke that they are allowed to keep all the wins after being caught cheating. This is a slap in a wrist and nobody will care after the season starts. I do hope this tarnishes Brady's reputation like to did to A-Rod and others in baseball. But, Pats fan can't ever be objective and stop looking through rose colored glasses.
2013 Mineral White e92 M3 (sold )
2014 Carbon Black 650i M-sport (sold)