07-21-2020, 09:09 AM   #6935
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This leads me to another topic that has been tumbling around the skull. How do younger people intend to make a relationship work these days if their initial reaction, to something they disagree with, is to terminate all communication within a second? Seriously, the first sign of something they don't like and rather than discuss, create some dialogue and talk it out; before you even know what's going on, you're blocked and they are already talking to someone else. I'm a firm believer that this part of the problem. How are people supposed to have the mindset of discussing our problems and sorting them out if there is no fight but only flight?
Yes, that’s a great question. The 'cancel culture' mindset. I don't know the answer, but I've always wondered if it has anything to do with decreasing attention spans. Why worry about the implications of my actions and problem solve (that’s too much work and requires focus,) when I can just swipe away my problems and find something that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside?

And let's not forget about the influx of pussies in the 21st century. All birthed from men pandering to woman online because they think it will get them laid eventually. It’s not just young people though, look online, a lot of these “people” are far from kids. It easy to place the blame on the younger generations, but it has clearly affected everyone’s ability to think critically.
King Rudi13157.00
vreihen1615481.00