04-28-2020, 05:05 AM   #6413
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Body type can be changed, just takes discipline. Plus not everyone is looking for some ripped guy with a 12" dick. One of my coworkers at a previous employer was north of 300 lbs. The guy was massive and round. Nicest guy in the world, and although he was married, when we went out for company functions women would flock to him. They found him approachable, harmless, and like a big teddy bear. It was quite funny to watch all the tatted up tough guys at the bar stare in disgust as these women sat at our tables and chatted him up.

I've seen some pretty hot women walking around with some disgusting dudes. They definitely didn't drive M cars and many looked like they had nothing going for them. One of my high school friends was a cheerleader, dancer, etc and has the body of a fitness model. Shes currently dating some guy with no job who she has to drive around because he lost his license. Some women are more content finding someone they don't have to worry about straying away from them than a guy they find super attractive.
This is the truth. My wife honestly doesn't like the way my body is. I've asked her to explain why...but basically it came down to what you said....me being hit on or straying.

Plus I will admit I do go a little overboard on the gym. Most women like a slim toned build, not someone who looks "contest ready".

I have showed her pictures of me from 20+ years ago when I was the same and told her that I was never about that. Working out and having a nice physique should be because you want to do for yourself...not anyone else.

Plus when I am committed to someone.....I'm a fiercely loyal person. I have never cheated on anyone I have been with....and when single I would never date anyone that was involved with someone else.
cmyx6go15823.00