View Single Post
      04-02-2023, 08:00 AM   #28
Patton250
Colonel
Rep

Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by allinon72 View Post
Just because you haven't been burned yet doesn't mean you won't in the future. The point is if you get scammed you have very little recourse. Same with Venmo. It's in their TOS.
I mean this with all due respect but neither of you has given an example here. I think I know what you’re talking about so let me give you an example and you can let me know if this is what you and Clark mean.

If I advertise wheels on here for sale and you reach out to me, saying you want them and you pay me $5000 with Zelle you have no recourse if I don’t send the wheels? Is that what you mean? Or even let’s say I buy a pair of $5000 earrings for my wife from a legitimate jewelry store in New York City using Zelle and they don’t send the earrings I have no recourse? Is that another example of what you and Clark mean? Because Clark made it sound like once you pay me with Zelle for the wheels you can then possibly access my bank account and steal all my money. I have not heard of that. Anywhere. It sounds more like you and Clark mean using Zelle is like using cash??? Maybe?

I’m not doubting it’s dangerous. I would just like to know why because I have not heard anything bad about it from anyone.