View Single Post
      03-24-2023, 11:22 AM   #26
agentrnge
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2018 M3 6MT, 2001 740iL

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron95 View Post
I just came back from the one in New Jersey today. It was my first time attending one.

I did the Autocross. They had i4M50 and 330e

For the street drives they had a bunch of different cars including Z4, M240i, M850i, i4, SUVs, etc. I drove the M240i xDrive and loved it.
Did this yesterday as well. I was in the 11:30 time slot and it was just dumping rain right before and during, They actually paused our session from too much standing water. It was my first time doing this, and will definitely do it again.

I was in the queue to drive the Z4 street drive, but someone appartently got in an accident with the gasser 7 and they shut it all down before I got my chance to go.

Got a ride in the i7 that my cousin was driving. Really comfortable and really boring. Ultimate passenger riding machine for sure. Seat adjustments via the touch screen were kind of flakey. And not being able to make most adjustments while the driver was doing something with nav ( or adjusting their own seat ) was a bit frustrating. I dont know if you can configure a split screen for both driver and passenger to be adjusting things simultaneously. The voice control did not work -at all-.