heavyD^2
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Drives: X3M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Again, what a surprise, Tesla wins.
It makes sense that it would win categories based on acceleration and tech. Not exactly sure why you would think a fix was in. Also a lot of Tesla buyers have a lot of enthusiasm regarding saving the planet as well as arguably the most rabid fanbase of all brands. I'm on Tesla forums and plenty of them say they would never go back to ICE so you can understand why they are very enthusiastic even if the build quality is worst in the industry. As said above a lot of these results make a lot of sense when you look at the brands and their typical owners.

I will say the Tesla infotainment system is highly overrated if you are a music fan as you are stuck with playing with USB music if you want any sort of decent quality and Tesa's music file system is a joke as it doesn't accept playlists and I believe after a one year hiatus album art finally got fixed. Streaming Spotify is garbage so you are stuck with bluetooth music off your phone (welcome to 2005) or starting a new hobby of making and constantly changing custom USB music files everytime you add new music.

Last edited by heavyD^2; 02-14-2022 at 09:24 AM..
AlexFL7838.00