View Single Post
      01-25-2023, 02:44 PM   #1
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Marketing Opportunities

I feel I have brought enough entertainment to this board to post a shameless plea for help thread .

My wife has 15 yrs experience as a marketing professional and had an awesome resume. Her income level is right at $100k and is at the beginning senior level. Well her last company she was with had several massive rounds of "re-orgs" and she got caught in the 3rd one. It was a big publicly traded international tech company, she had been with for 4 yrs and was working remotely.

If you know of any companies that might want to look at her resume, she really is a rockstar (not just saying that), wizzed through her MBA like child's play several yrs ago.

Or if anyone has any suggestions of places to look online, she has had about 8-10 interviews but nothing has stuck so far... Though she is waiting to hear back from 2 others.

Feel free to disregard if this blatant request for help bothers you, I just figured I'd ask, since some of you are clearly very smart and experienced in your respective fields.

Fortunately we live well below our means, she received a nice severance package and we have good savings with zero debt besides our mortgage which is more than half way payed off. Additionally, my job is doing great, but my wife is much happier when she is busy working, so I thought I'd at least put it on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.