View Single Post
      09-26-2016, 12:31 PM   #385
csu87
Banned
Rep

Drives: 09 335xi

So amazing that people are jumping off the Romo train so quickly.

Yes Dak has been good, albeit the 3 teams theyve played so far are not very good, but lets keep in mind he has only 1 td so far on the season. He hasnt made interception or fumble mistakes, he has gotten lucky on a few passes, but he hasnt made the big, game winning plays yet either. The running game has been saving him and putting up the points and the defense is just not quite bad enough to really lose the game. Watching him, I'm not as nervous that he will throw a pick like I am while watching Romo, but I'm also not seeing him throw much downfield. He hadnt had a completion of 20 yards or more in the air until the underthrown ball to beasley last night.

He is doing enough to not lose the game, but hasnt been asked to win the game yet either. Hes completing a lot of short to intermediate routes, but I really hope we dont get into a shoot out with anyone.

Hopefully he continues to grow and mature in the offense, but a healthy Romo > Dak at this point. Romo may throw an interception or 2, but there is the reason he is at the top of the NFL in 4th quarter comebacks and his 4th quarter QB rating is 2nd to Aaron Rodgers by .5 since coming into the league. People forget he was a favorite for MVP 2 years ago...
VRG_135836.50