12-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
Balazzo556
WOLF Pack Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 535i w M Package

Garage List
A.Kon,

I am sorry to hear that, but you have to be consistent and escalate your car's issues to the general manager level or even to the corporate. I had something like this two years ago when the same day I did deliver a brand new 2011 X3 and the power steering broke. it took three week because this vehicle was recently introduce into the market and later on became a factory recall for electric power steering failure.

But right away I talked to the sales and finance managers and I asked them what they will do. you must be strong and look for your benefit regardless purchase or lease you are paying my friend. Two days after this incident, the dealer general manager got in contact with me and told us if there was anything that he can do to mitigate our inconvenience and actually they give us a BMW courtesy BMW 535i while they were fixing our brand new X3.

At the end, the situation was fixed and they delivered my brand new fixed X3 from NC to VA, where my wife was at that time and bring back my car, plus they tinted our vehicle with the new nano tinted windows for free.

A.Kon you must fight for what is right. I will look for the BMW corporate email and I will forward to you when I found it... of course if you want it... or call BMW customer service and ask for a shift supervisor or manager and explain your situation to him/her.

Now, BMW Assist, you will have to pay but real traffic is free, or at least I did not pay for the last two years almost. If you contact BMW corporate and explain them your situation, they will fix or get some for you inconvenience...
Appreciate 0