08-14-2021, 04:02 PM   #118
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
I wonder what those 2 oval type corners will bring (apparently english doesn't have a word for that type of corner? (kombocht))

I think Max especially liked Hugenholz (first of the 2), allowing for different racelines.

I hope Zandvoort will become a track that's included in the annual lineup of F1 tracks and that the enviromentalists dont mess up things as usual with their neverending lawsuits...

I have less connection with GP's held in the middle east or china or russia for instance. I understand that those GP's generate a lot of money, but in my eyes they're just not iconic.
I'd rather have the Hockenheimring back.

(even though both Baku and Singapore are street circuits, and I really like races held on street circuits....but as we've seen this year... there was even talk of to do away with Monaco...(talk about iconic GP's))
My friend . The English word for "Kombocht" is "Banked Corners" => https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...35ZOIWR2F.html
MAX ran already at Zandvoort and loves everything about it !
The video shows his first lap and how he pulls over the Zandvoort's Banked Corners .
As you can see : MAX is ready for it !

Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
MKSixer34171.50
M5Rick58897.50
GuidoK10473.00