08-14-2021, 03:12 PM   #112
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Zandvoort is ready and it looks great !

I wonder what those 2 oval type corners will bring (apparently english doesn't have a word for that type of corner? (kombocht))

I think Max especially liked Hugenholz (first of the 2), allowing for different racelines.

I hope Zandvoort will become a track that's included in the annual lineup of F1 tracks and that the enviromentalists dont mess up things as usual with their neverending lawsuits...

I have less connection with GP's held in the middle east or china or russia for instance. I understand that those GP's generate a lot of money, but in my eyes they're just not iconic.
I'd rather have the Hockenheimring back.

(even though both Baku and Singapore are street circuits, and I really like races held on street circuits....but as we've seen this year... there was even talk of to do away with Monaco...(talk about iconic GP's))
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 08-14-2021 at 03:20 PM..