02-21-2019, 05:14 PM   #49
Irma the imola red M4
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2017 imola red BMW f82 m4 CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastbeef View Post
thats the thing though- i'm able to enjoy the m3 more. i can afford to do more track days because i drive a little turd when it doesn't matter... secondary to that- the smart car is actually really fun, super cheap, and surprisingly fast.
I commute up the sea to sky highway between Vancouver and Whistler BC. so I def do not drive the m4 all winter, and I am itching to drive it again and will make the most of my 6-7 solid months of warmer weather. BUT having to drive a beater for half the year .. is basically taking away the better part of the majority of my work days.. I love having to drive that highway to work, so winter time I drive our other vehicle, our arch nemesis haha 2018 Audi sq5.. man oh man I am grinning from ear to ear all year round, two totally different experiences but both seasons have their highlights.
And guess what people .. I love Audi Quattro and I love BMW M ! Now what lol 😂

Speaking of track days it wil be my first this season so looking forward am planning 2-4 days 🙏🏽👍🏾!

Cars back on the road next Thursday going straight to shop kw clubsport 2 way have arrived !
roastbeef11571.50
lakefront560.50