View Single Post
      01-23-2023, 09:15 AM   #287
cotmfk
Major General
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Not sure what pain I’m experiencing, but I’m at an all stop on running. Tuesday or Wednesday, towards the last mile of my run, I started getting a cramping like sharp pain in my outer upper calf. No pain under pressure, or in a jump rope like motion. But retracting and extending my leg is painful on each movement.

I took two days off, pain went away, but after 2 miles it came back. I tried googling what I could, but explaining the pain is difficult.

Any ideas? I plan to try again Tuesday so we will see.
I'm not the best on recognizing injuries... but I'll try to help. Maybe a muscle strain or pull? Maybe stretching would help?

Worst comes to worst and you can't figure it out, a visit to a good PT would be worth it. I had some muscle imbalances before (to DLPFCB's point) and the PT identified correctly where, taught me how to fix the problem, and it's been fixed now for about 3 years. Best of luck.